The initial information below is available online, here: https://docs.liongard.com/reference#developer-guide
Liongard supports authentication to the API via API keys generated for a user created specific for the integration.
Liongard utilizes the "Basic Auth" standard with Public and Private keys and the authorization header that are unique to Liongard users. This means you can use the benefits of Liongard security roles and give granular access to the APIs.
In order to authenticate with the Liongard API, you must generate an API key in your Liongard instance.
Important Note: SSL is required on all calls when accessing the API. Any calls received via regular HTTP will be automatically forwarded to HTTPS.
Obtaining API Keys
Login to your Liongard instance.
Click on the profile drop-down in the upper-right hand corner of the navigation bar.
Click on Account Settings.
Select the Access Tokens tab.
Click on the "Generate New Token" button.
Copy the Access Key Id and Access Key Secret. Please note that the Access Key Secret will no longer be visible once you navigate away from the page.
Enter Liongard info in 1stream.
- From the 1stream Portal access the Administration menu à Manage My Profile menu item
- CRM Settings section of the 1stream Administration page, add a CRM Settings record using the green plus sign at the top of the grid.
a. Select “Liongard” as the CRM Platform and click the Save button.
b. Enter the Liongard authentication and endpoint information and Save.
- The 1stream API Key corresponds to the Liongard Access Key Id
- The 1stream API Private Key corresponds to the Liongard Access Key Secret
- The Endpoint should be in the form https://xxxxxx.app.liongard.com/api/v1/ where “xxxxxx” is the name of your Liongard app
- The CRM Details Link should be in the form https://xxxxxx.app.liongard.com/ where “xxxxxx” is the name of your Liongard app
3. From the 1stream Administration page, enter a new Screen Pop URL record using the green plus sign at the top of the Screen Pop URLs grid.
a. Provide a LinkName and Save
b. Select Link Type of Liongard – Environment and Save